Thank you so much to My Life in Real Color for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! It means so much to me to have such an incredible blogger like you nominate me! Please check out her blog– it’s for mothers, book-lovers, and women in any part of their life.
The creator of this award states that the “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion”.
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provided a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• Answer the questions you were asked.
• Nominate 10-20 people & notify them.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
• Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself:
1. I am the middle of six sisters, all of whom are amazing, talented, and strong women. I couldn’t get through my life without you.
2. I attended Virginia Tech– Go Hokies!
3. My husband was also my first (and only) real boyfriend (apparently, the love we feel in elementary school doesn’t count).
1. What is your biggest accomplishment in blogging?
Gosh, that’s a tough one. I would say any time someone says thank you for writing something I’ve written. It means a lot when other moms feel like they have someone who understands. I don’t always get it right, but I just want moms to know that I feel your pain!
2. Who are 3 strong women that inspire you?
My mom, my sisters (I’m counting them as one person), and my grandmother. My mom raised five strong women, my sisters are strong women, and my grandmother raised six children while living abroad. I’m proud to come from such an amazing family.
3. What is something you’ve never done, but want to?
Travel to Ireland! I WANT TO GO SO BADLY.
4. What do you think is the hardest part about blogging?
Consistency and not stepping on toes. I want to be honest, but also consider others’ perspectives. Sometimes I lose sight of that. Consistency is hard because raising a toddler, working, and being in graduate school is hard. But my blog is important to me, so I try.
5. (Weird Question) If you could pick one movie or novel to live through, which one would you pick? (I know… movies and novels? Totally different, but I couldn’t decide which to ask!)
I’ll answer both! Movie: Pride and Prejudice (The six hour mini-series with Colin Firth). It’s just so good! I want to be an onlooker who sees all of the drama unfold!
Book: That’s so hard because I really wouldn’t want to live in any of my favorite books (they’re all depressing). Honestly, Harry Potter. I know that’s such a cliche response, but I want to live in Hogwarts.
Mighty Madeline @mightymadeline
Raw Uncensored Motherhood @namaste_mama
Lovely in the Dark @lovelyinthedark
Life With Benjamin @lifewithbenjamin
Utter Imperfection @utterimperfection
Charlie Takes Phx @charlietakesphx
Teach, Workout, Love @teachworkoutlove
Maybe I’ll Shower Today @maybeillshowertoday
Your 5 Questions:
1. What inspired you to have a blog?
2. What do you hope people get from reading your blog?
3. What’s your favorite part of parenthood?
4. What’s your least favorite part of parenthood?
5. If you had one week to yourself, what would you do?
My Best Posts
Hmmm…I’ll just leave some links for you!
YAY! Thanks so much!